- Hospital Name: Late BabruwanVitthalrao Kale Ayurved Medical College & Hospital, Gandhi Maidan, Latur.
- Location: Gandhi Maidan, Latur.
- Number of Beds: 100
- Principal: Dr. S. V. Mulje
- Dy. Medical Superintendent: Dr. P. P. Shah.
- R.M.O.: Dr. S. R. Chavan.
- Total Number of Beds: 100 - Our Hospital comprises OPD and IPD
Principal: Dr. S. V. Mulje
UG: BAMS from Government Ayurved College, Nanded.
PG: MD (Sharir Rachana) from Government Ayurved College, Nanded.
- 19 year of experience in teaching and administration in in
- L. B. V. K. Ayurved Medical College and Hospital, Latur
Dy. Medical Superintendent: Dr. P. P. Shaha
UG: BAMSfrom R. A. Potdar Ayurved College, Mumbai.
- 20 years of experience as Medical Officer in Municipal Hospital, Latur.
- 19 years of experience as Administrative officer and Dy. Medical Superintendent in
- L. B. V. K. Ayurved Medical College and Hospital, Latur.
Awards: Dhanwantari award by National Integrated Medical Association, Latur in 2006.
Out Patient Departments: Total number of OPDs presently Active.
4. Strirog and Prasuti.
Process of registration of patients is carried out by online central registration system.
- Under Dept. of Kayachikitsa special OPD for Prameha (Diabetes) and skin diseases is being operated.
- Special facility for yoga and diet management is available under swastharakshan OPD.
- Facility of Suvarnabinduprashan is available at Kaumarbhritya Dept.
Super Specialty OPD:
1. Ayurved Oncology and CKD : Dr. Ganesh P. Malwade
2. Hepato-Billiary Diseases :- Dr. Naresh K. Kore
3. Diabetes Mellitus : Dr. Vandana D. Kamble
4. Fistula in ano : Dr. Santosh D. Swami
5. Spine Disorder : Dr. Anand M. Pawar
6. Infertility : Dr. Nilima K. Nandanwankar
7. Yoga For Musculo-Skeletal Disorders : Dr. Rahul A. Jadhav
IPD: Total IPD is divided into six section. Each section is facilitated with necessary medical & nursing staff for bedridden patients. Panchakarma facility is also available in ward.
Laboratory: Hospital is equipped with central laboratory; Hematological investigations in subsidized rates are available.
Dept. of Radiology: In radiology dept. under supervision of Radiologist, Ultrasonography and X. Ray, ECG facility is available at subsidized rates.
Operation theater: Ano-rectal, Major and Minor surgical Procedure are carried out in operation theater under supervision of expert surgeons.
Pharmacy: Hospital pharmacy dispenses some ayurved as well as allopathy medicines.
Participation in public health programme:
Weakly vaccination and tubectomy programme is carried out by hospital in collaboration with Govt. Health Dept.